Sunday 16 August 2015

Vegan Birthday BBQ on the beach

Last weekend we visited my family in the Gower in South Wales.  We had some beautiful weather for my sisters birthday on the beach.  She is vegan too so the BBQ was 100% vegan and delicious.  

I am lucky enough to have two sisters, my other sister made this fab birthday bunting which was hung on some rocks. 


She's single folks!


Some blankets spread out by the rocks set out our little area.


Me with my other sister.





What's a summer BBQ without Pimms?


Linda Mccartney Sausages, and burgers (made by mashing up some LM sausages with some chilli and other seasonings and re-forming them into burgers) and some veggie kebabs which are transformed on a BBQ with a lovely chargrilled flavour. 


We also cooked some sweetcorn over the coals, still in it's husk. Delicious. 




My sister also made some moreish red cabbage relish,



Me and my lovely mum,






Ending a beautiful day on the gorgeous shoes of Rhossili Beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment